Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 Links Stuffed With Music Production Tips

Hey everyone!

As you know, this is a blog that is about music production. I look all over the internet to find tip and tricks for my own self, and I have decided to show you a few of the sites I go to when I'm confused or in trouble or just hungry for knowledge.

Tenth Egg

There is a lot of good stuff here from mastering to production. All of it is helpful and good to know. The more you know, the more you can do. Check this page out and bookmark it while you are at it.

Create Digital Music

This site is full of all kinds of info. It's a site like mine with a little bit of everything. I will one day be like these guys. Check it out and check out all the videos.

Remix Blog

This is a blog created by Remix Magazine. They have a great mag and this is a great blog. Check them out and be sure to check back often because they update all the time.

That's the links, use them or lose them.

Don't forget to comment if this was helpful!! I love the feedback.

-Cheebs

1 comment:

Chris Johnson said...

F#@% therapy is ready to rock, bro.

f--ktherapy.com