Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Song Hosting With Soundclick.com

A lot of people these days use Myspace to promote their music. I do the same thing and I love how easy it is to reach out to people and promote your music and show via Myspace. What I don't like on the other hand is how few songs you are allowed to load and showcase on Myspace.

I found a great site years ago that I just rediscovered in the last few months. Soundclick.com! Soundclick is a website that is driven towards musicians and uploading your music to show people. I know what you're thinking, "How does that help me with Myspace?". Well, when you upload music onto Soundclick, you can create HTML code that allows you to put your music player anywhere, including Myspace! Post it on your main page, in messages, on comments and in bulletins. You can customize the way it looks and the song order as well. On top of all this, IT'S FREE!! You can pay extra for a VIP account, but you don't need to in order to take advantage of this feature.

Check them out at http://www.soundclick.com

Check out my page on Soundclick at http://www.myspace.com/cheebsbeats

Here's a example of one of the players you can get the code for



-Cheebs

No comments: