Friday, November 7, 2008

Fruity Loops Tutorials

Hey everybody. This is my first real post so its pretty exciting for me!

So I found quite a few Fruity Loops tutorials on YouTube the other night and i thought I would share them with you. They are made by a guy named NFX. These tutorials are very very good and he goes into some really deep details. I do have to warn you he really is redundant at times and it gets annoying, but other than that they are dope as hell. I have been using Fruity Loops for years and I really think it is a great program regardless of the name. It has everything you need to make music of any kind and these tutorials will help you get the most out Fruity Loops if you use it.

Heres a sample of one and the link to his YouTube channel. Enjoy!!



Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/nfxbeats

Peace Out

-Cheebs

No comments: